We offer training for the following categories
- Category D Automatic
- Category D1 Manual
- Category D1 + E
- Refresher courses
At Bains Driving School our friendly staff will be able to assist you in completing the simple steps below in order to obtain your PCV licence.
- Contact Bains Driving School on 020 8561 0062 / 020 8573 8908 or email us at email@example.com to book your PCV assessment
- Complete Provisional Entitlement Form (D2) and Medical Form (D4) and send to DVLA. Complete the Bains Driving Questionnaire to assess your driving knowledge. These forms are available from Bains Driving School
- Prepare and Pass your Theory and Hazard Perception Test. We will provide you with the training material.
- Start your Practical Training with one of our DSA approved qualified instructors
- Undertake and Pass your Practical Test
Please note from September 2008 all PCV licence holders who passed their car test after September 1997 will need to undertake the following tests.
- Driver CPC Case Study Test
- CPC Demonstration Test