We offer training for the following categories
- Category C Class 2 Rigid
- Category C1 7.5 tonne
- Category C1 + E 7.5 tonne with trailer
- Category C + E Class 1 Drawbar
- Ambulance Training
- Refresher courses
At Bains Driving School our friendly staff will be able to assist you in completing the simple steps below in order to obtain your LGV licence.
- Contact Bains Driving School on 020 8561 0062 / 020 8573 8908 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your LGV assessment
- Complete Provisional Entitlement Form (D2) and Medical Form (D4) and send to DVLA. Complete the Bains Driving Questionnaire to assess your driving knowledge. These forms are all available from Bains Driving School
- Prepare and Pass your Theory and Hazard Perception Test. We will provide you with the necessary training material
- Start your Practical Training with one of our qualified DSA approved instructors
- Undertake and Pass your Practical Test
Please note from September 2009 all LGV licence holders who passed their car test after September 1997 will need to undertake the following tests.
- Driver CPC Case Study Test
- Driver CPC Demonstration Test